In this post, you will learn of where to get the best health insurance services in Kenya and there benefits. Medical Insurance plans in Kenya Cover inpatient and outpatient services for both illness and accidental hospitalization including local and international. Below this article you will get a list of companies offering the best medical insurance covers.
Categorization of medical insurance covers
- Individual/family medical insuranceBusiness Enterprises medical
- Insurance ( 3 Staff members and above)
- Corporate medical insurance cover (100 staff members and above)
List of the medical insurance benefits and covers
- Accident Hospitalization
- Illness Hospitalization
- Admission in Major Private Hospitals
- Doctor’s (Physician, Surgeon & Anesthetists) fees.
- Drugs/Medicines, Dressings and Internal Surgical appliances.
- Pathology, X-ray, Ultrasound, ECG and Computerized Tomography, MRI Scans.
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy.
- In-patient Physiotherapy.
- Emergency Road and Air Evacuation subject to overall cover limit.
- Day care surgery
- Theatre including surgeon’s and anesthetist’s fees
- Road and air evacuation in case of emergency
- Intensive care unit (ICU)/High Dependency unit (HDU)
- Overseas evacuation for conditions whose treatment is not locally available
- Internal prostheses
- Last Expense
- International treatment for medical cases that aren’t treatable in Kenya
- Rehabilitation – wheel chairs etc
- Maternity Benefit
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Congenital conditions
- Daily Hospital bed charges
- Cancer and Pre-existing conditions covered
- Organ transplant covered
- Chronic conditions & HIV/AIDS cover
- International emergency medical cover area up to the first 45 days per trip of absence from territory
- All outpatient services
Best Medical Insurance companies in Kenya, 2018
- AAR Insurance Kenya Ltd
- Heritage Insurance company Kenya
- APA Insurance
- CIC Health Insurance
- Jubilee medical insurance
NOTE: All the 27 benefits listed above are offered by AAR insurance. Other companies do also offer them but not the complete 27.
For more information you can contact Dennis Awuori on firstname.lastname@example.org (He works for AAR).
Do not miss all our latest updates on the best medical insurance companies in Kenya and companies that you should subscribe to
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.