Kebab Recipe and how to cook: Most people believe that kebabs can only be prepared by experts in the hospitality industry but far from it,one can actually make some at home with this recipe.
Ingredients of cooking Kebab meal
- 1/2 Kg minced meat(Pre boiled)
- 1 large green Bella pepper (cubed)
- 1 teaspoonful of paparika
- 3 gloves of garlic grated
- A handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1/ teaspoonful of tumeric powder
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 3 eggs(two beaten and one set aside)
- Frying oil
Procedure of cooking Kebab meal
- Place the minced meat into a large bowl and mix with paparika and tumeric and grated garlic.And set aside.
- In another bowl,place the bread crumbs and mix with chopped coriander, chopped onions, cubed green pepper and mix well.
- Add the minced meat mixture to the bread crumb mixture and mix well using your hands. Springle alittle salt for taste.
- Add one beaten egg to the mixture and mix well.
- Meanwhile place the frying pan with oil on medium heat.
- Take a handful of the mixture and shape into long kebab shapes.(you can change shape if you like)
- Deep your shaped outcomes into the already beated eggs bowl and coat with breadcrumbs and then dip into the frying pan.
- Let one side turn golden brown before turning it over.Remove from the oil and set aside.Repeat the process until all is finished
Your kebabs are now ready to eat and can be enjoyed on their as a snack or with chips,tea.
Do not miss all our updates on Traditional Kenyan Meals recipes