Pancake Recipe and preparing procedure: Pancakes play an important role on most Kenyans’ breakfast menu. However, most people still don’t know how to go about it and end up spending alot ordering from outside caterers. This menu simplifies everything for you. A must try at home.
Ingredients of cooking Fluffy Pancake
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs(beaten)
- 1 large cup of luke warm milk
- 1 spoonful of butter/margarine
Procedure of preparing Fluffy Pancake
- In a large bowl, pour the self-raising flour, beaten eggs and whisk for three minutes.
- Add the milk and butter and continue stirring until you achieve a smooth flowy paste. The milk should be added bit by bit until the desired tendency is achieved.
- Let the mixture rest for atleast 5 minutes.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on medium heat and let it heat for a minute.
- Use a measuring spoon to scoop the flour mixture and spread it unto the already heat pan.
- Let the mixture cook until you see bubbles forming on the upper side and the downside turns golden brown. Turn and brown both sides.
- Repeat the process until the flour paste is finished. Serve hot with a cup of black tea, cofee, chocolate tea. Enjoy
Do not miss all our updates on how to cook Fluffy Pancake
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.