President Uhuru Kenyatta arrived in Italy and below is a photo of him meeting with US President Donald Trump for the May 2017 G7 summit in Italy.
Italy G7 Summit
The 43rd G7 summit opening ceremony was held on 26th May 2017 11:30 am at the renowned Greek Theater and the meeting will come to an end on the 27 of May 2017 in Taormina Italy. Below are the invited countries and leaders.
Leaders of the seven G7 member states
- Canada prime minister: Justin Trudeau
- France president: Emmanuel Macron
- Germany Chancellor: Angela Merkel
- Italy Prime Minister: Paolo Gentiloni
- Japan Prime Minister: Shinzo Abe
- United Kingdom Prime Minister: Theresa May
- United States President: Donald Trump
- European Union Commission President: Jean-Claude Juncker
- European Union Council President: Donald Tusk
Invited Guest from Africa to the 43rd G7 meeting
- Ethiopia Prime Minister: Hailemariam Desalegn
- Kenya President: Uhuru Kenyatta
- Nigeria President: Muhammadu Buhari
- Tunisia President:Beji Caid Essebsi
President Uhuru Kenyatta at the G7 summit
This is the first time Kenya is being invited to share a table at the G7 summit. President Uhuru Kenyatta who traveled with Kenya’s foreign affairs cabinet secretary Amina is supposed to highlight on the progress of Kenya and Africa has made in development.
President Uhuru Kenyatta’s meeting with president Donald Trump enhnaces the good relationship between Kenya America.
Do not miss our latest updates on President Uhuru Kenyatta at the G7 summit today.