Paypal one of the largest online money transfer company has partnered with Safaricom to enable Kenyans to transact money online easily. Below is a comprehensive procedure on how transfer money from mpesa paybill to paypal or paypal to mpesa account and registration process.
PayPal and m-pesa account registration procedures
- Make sure you have a PayPal and mpesa account
- Then visit PayPal and m-pesa website: https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa
- Login to your PayPal Account
- A box will appear
- Enter your m-pesa mobile number and click link you accounts
- You’ll receive a confirmation code via SMS
- Enter the Code and confirm
- And that is it
- You have now registered and linked your PayPal and
How to withdraw money from PayPal to mpesa
- Go back to the PayPal mpesa homepage and click on withdraw from PayPal
- You will see your available PayPal balance in dollars
- Enter the amount you would wish to withdraw and click continue withdraw
- You will see the amount converted in Kenyan shillings as well as the estimated time by which the money will be transferred to your m-pesa account.
- Click Confirm
How to Deposit money from Mpesa Paybill to Paypal
- Click on top up to paypal
- Use the calculator to see how many shillings you need to convert to dollars
- Go to your safaricom account
- Then select lipa na mpesa
- Go to Paybill menu menu
- Go to Enter business number
- Enter paybill number 800088
- Then click on account number and enter your mobile number
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer
- Enter you mpesa pin
- That is it
- You will receive the money in your PayPal account within a few hours.
Official Safaricom and PayPal Websites
- Safaricom official website: https://www.safaricom.co.ke/
- PayPal official website: https://www.paypal.com/
Do not miss all our latest updates on mpesa PayPal transfer
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →