How to obtain a certificate of good conduct in Kenya;
Getting a certificate of good conduct in Kenya is very easy. Just follow the following steps.
- Go to the CID offices located at Kiambu road close to Muthaiga police station.
- You will be required to carry your original ID (Identification card) and a fee of ksh. 1000.
- If you don’t have an ID, go to the nearest station and get a printout. Take the print out for stamping to the NSSF office located close to Milimani courts
- Go and apply for the certificate of good conduct with the print out.
- You are done!
- Wait for two weeks for your certificate to be out.
Do you have any questions about the certificate of good conduct? Use the comment section below or just contact me.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.