How to obtain a certificate of good conduct in Kenya;
Getting a certificate of good conduct in Kenya is very easy. Just follow the following steps.
- Go to the CID offices located at Kiambu road close to Muthaiga police station.
- You will be required to carry your original ID (Identification card) and a fee of ksh. 1000.
- If you don’t have an ID, go to the nearest station and get a printout. Take the print out for stamping to the NSSF office located close to Milimani courts
- Go and apply for the certificate of good conduct with the print out.
- You are done!
- Wait for two weeks for your certificate to be out.
Do you have any questions about the certificate of good conduct? Use the comment section below or just contact me.