How to obtain a certificate of good conduct in Kenya;
Getting a certificate of good conduct in Kenya is very easy. Just follow the following steps.
- Go to the CID offices located at Kiambu road close to Muthaiga police station.
- You will be required to carry your original ID (Identification card) and a fee of ksh. 1000.
- If you don’t have an ID, go to the nearest station and get a printout. Take the print out for stamping to the NSSF office located close to Milimani courts
- Go and apply for the certificate of good conduct with the print out.
- You are done!
- Wait for two weeks for your certificate to be out.
Do you have any questions about the certificate of good conduct? Use the comment section below or just contact me.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
cosmas nthiga nyaga says
how can I apply for a certificate of good conduct
Francis muteru ndegwa says
Hi! I’m am Francis muteru and I have applied for a good conduct. How will I download it for I’m supposed to go and be taken finger prints today and I haven’t downloaded the p24 and I have already paid for it?