Get to know of 2018 Nobel peace prize winner Nadia Murad Basee Taha education background information, school he studied and summary of her life history.
Who is Nadia Murad?
Nadia Murad is an Iraq human rights activist and winner of the2018 Nobel Peace Price. Before being kidnapped by ISS and held as a slave several months,, Murad lived with her mother, six of her eight brothers and two sisters (UPDATE: some of her siblings were later killed by terrorists)
Summary of Nadia Murad Background History
Below is a brief Background history about Nadia Murad;
- Date of Birth: 1993
- City of Birth: Kojo (Kocho), Iraq
- Occupation: Human Rights Activist
- Family Siblings: Brothers; Hezni, Saeed, Massoud, Eliasi and Adkee (Sister)
Education Background of Nadia Murad (where he studied)
Nadia Murad went to Kocho secondary school located in Yazidi village in northern Iraq. The school is close to Solagh Technical Institute.
Her secondary school education was cut short after being kidnapped though she was in her last year.
Nadia Murad Awards and Honors
- Vaclav Havel Human Rights Prize
- Sakharov Prize
- UN Goodwill Ambassador for the Dignity of Survivors of Human Trafficking
- 2018 Nobel Peace Price Winner
Do not miss all our latest updates on Nadia Murad Education Background information
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.