The Mpesa Foundation Academy is now accepting applications. Admission and application process runs from May to July. More information on how to join Safariom’s Mpesa Foundation Academy High School and forms available below.
About Mpesa Foundation Academy Secondary School
The M-pesa foundation academy is one of the best high schools in Kenya run by Safaricom. The school uses the normal Kenyan Education curriculum system where students have to sit for KCSE exams at the end of their high school studies.
Mpesa Foundation Academy application for Admission requirements
Admission into The Mpesa Academy is based on an independent application process. Each candidate must be in their last year of primary school and be aged between 13 and 15 years old registered to sit their KCPE assessment in November.
Application to the to The Academy Admission is evaluated on the following criteria:
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship Potential
- Financial Need
- Responsible Citizenship
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
How to submit application forms
Submit your application forms using any of the following ways;
- email to: email@example.com
- Post to: M-Pesa Foundation Academy- P.O BOX 7954-01000, Thika
- Drop off at any Safaricom Retail Shop
Further Details about the Academy
- Location of Mpesa Foundation Academy: Along Thika-Mang’u Road, 6 Kilometers off the Thika Superhighway, Kiambu County.
- Number of students to be admitted: 180 students each year.
- pesa Foundation Academy Contacts: 0703200000
- Mpesa Foundation Academy applications forms: You can get application forms online at mpesafoundationacademy.ac.ke or physically pick them from your nearest County and sub county education offices, and Safaricom retail shops.
- Schools fees: The majority of the students attending The Academy will be from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and will therefore not pay school fees.
Learn more about Mpesa Foundation Academy Scholarship application.