Mpesa Foundation academy for 2019 intake are now open for application from eligible students. Learn how to go about it below.
Qualification to Join Mpesa Foundation Academy
These are the qualifications:
- Each applicant must be in the last year of primary school, registered to sit for their KCPE exams in November 2019.
- Applicants must be at least 13 and not more than 15 years of age at the time they are expected to join Form 1 in January 2020.
- We accept applications from all 47 Counties.
How to apply to join Mpesa Foundation Academy
Follow the steps below;
- Download application forms from: mpesafoundationacademy.ac.ke
- Please fill out the application form for 2019 ONLY, as clearly and as completely as possible. Where information is absolutely not available, please mark (NOT AVAILABLE). However, remember that the more information you make available to us the better it is for us to evaluate your application. Forms from previous years WILL NOT be accepted.
- Attach copies of the following documents, failure to which your application WILL NOT be considered; a) Birth Certificate, b) Parent/Guardian ID, c) Parent Death Certificate, where applicable, d) Academic reports for the LAST 3 YEARS signed and stamped with the official school stamp., e) Co-curricular activity certificates, f) Evidence of leadership, g) Payslip of Parent/Guardian if employed and h) Any other document deemed relevant
- Write your first and last name in capital letters at the top of each page as it appears on your Birth Certificate in case the pages detach.
- Applications should be enclosed in a sealed envelope during submission.
- Online applications are encouraged. Ensure the application is scanned and attached as a single PDF document.
- Please retain a copy in case it is lost in transit.
- Note that admission into the M-PESA Foundation Academy will be based on an independent application process separate from the national Form 1 application and selections process
- All answers MUST be written in the spaces provided within the form and filled by the student applying for the position using his/her own handwriting and words. You are NOT allowed to insert any extra pages.
- Only Complete Applications will be considered.
- Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any violation of the above will lead to automatic disqualification
NOTE: Application deadline is July 31st 2019. Applications received after July 31st 2019 will not be considered.
Where to Submit application forms
Drop off/Submit your applications in one of the following ways
- Email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to;
- M-PESA Foundation Academy
P.0 Box 7954-01000, Thika
- Drop off at any Safaricom Retail Shop.
- Drop off at any MPESA Foundation Academy, Mangu Rd. Thika
Do not miss all our latest updates on mpesa foundation academy