The ministry of education 2021 upgrading program for ECDE and PTE teachers who are not in service is now open for application for those wishing to upgrade to DECTE and DPTE respectively.
PTE and ECDE Upgrading program
PTE and ECDE upgrading program is meant for teachers who are not in service and would wish to upgrade from ECDE to diploma in Early Childhood Education (DECTE) and PTE to diploma in primary teacher Education (DPTE).
The Ministry of education indicated that applications for a similar program will be opened later for teachers who are in service.
Requirement of registration for upgrading program
- You must have an ECDE or PTE certificate
- You must be a TSC registered teacher
- You must be available physically for training
How to apply for ministry of education upgrading program
- Pick upgrading application forms from the County Directors of Education (CDEs) or Download application forms
- Fill the application form
- Submit the form to the Sub County Director of Education in person
The course will take 1890 hours ( about 6 months) and is funded by the ministry of education, Kenya.
Deadline of submission of application forms is 13th August 2021.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.For advertising and news tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Langat caleb says
I like to joint the course as it is first diploma course