Maseno University wishes to inform all students who qualified for conferment of various degrees and award of diplomas and certificates in the 2014/2015 Academic Year, and members of the general public, that the 15th Graduation Ceremony will be held on Friday, 11th December, 2015, at the Graduation Square, Siriba Campus from 8.00am.
• Potential graduands must register for graduation through the Students Portal at
• Graduands should clear all their fees with the University to be granted access to the
registration portal. Only registered graduands will participate in the Graduation Ceremony and receive their certificates shortly thereafter.
Registration Deadline is 13th November, 2015.
• All graduands must clear fully with the University by Friday, 13th November, 2015 in
order to receive their certificates after graduation.
• Certificates will only be issued to those who have cleared and returned their graduation
• Consolidated Graduation Convocation/Alumni and Gowns Hiring charges are payable as
• Certificates/Diplomas – Ksh 4,000/=
• Undergraduates – Ksh 4,000/=
• Postgraduate Diplomas – Ksh 4,000/=
• Masters – Ksh 4,500/=
• PhDs – Ksh 5,000/
Payments should be made at Equity Bank, Account Number 1120297065141, Luanda or
at any branch of the bank.
• Graduation Gowns will be available for issue between Monday, 23rd November to Friday, 27th November, 2015 from the offices of the respective Deans of Schools.
• Graduands are expected to be in full academic attire for the Rehearsals on 10th December, 2015 and for the Graduation Ceremony on 11th December, 2015.
• Hired gowns must be returned before or by Friday, 18th December, 2015 at the latest. Graduands who return gowns after this deadline will be fined Ksh500/= (five hundred
shillings) per day.
All Graduands intending to participate in the Ceremony must attend the rehearsal on Thursday, 10th December, 2015 at the Graduation Square at 10.00am.
Each graduand will be issued with invitation cards for two guests. Nobody will be allowed into the Graduation Square without an invitation card.
Click on your school to view graduation list
- Postgraduate List Consolidated
- School of Agriculture & Food Security
- School of Arts & Social Sciences – Diploma
- School of Arts & Social Sciences – Certificate
- School of Arts & Social Sciences -Undergraduate
- School of Business & Economics -Undergraduate, Diploma & Certificate.
- School of Computing & Informatics Undergraduate
- School of Development & Strategic Studies
- School of Education – Certificate
- School of Education – Undergraduate
- School of Education -Diploma
- School of Environment & Earth Sciences -Undergraduate
- School of Mathematics – Certificate
- School of Mathematics – Undergraduate
- School of Physical & Biological Science – Diploma
- School of Physical & Biological Sciences – Undergraduate
Those missing in the provisional graduation list should download and fill this form here to find out whether they are in the final list before 1st December 2015.
It is important that all graduands and invited guests are seated by 8.00am on Graduation Day.
Source: Maseno University Press News
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Leave a Reply