Find below a list of recognized programmes offered in Mount Kenya University as of March 2014. If your course is not in this list then it might have been recognized after March 2014.
1. Bachelor of Biomedical Laboratory Science
2. Bachelor of Business Information Technology
3. Bachelor of Pharmacy
4. Bachelor of Business Management
5. Bachelor of Counselling
6. Bachelor of Education (Arts)
7. Bachelor of Education (Science)
8. Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine
This information has been adapted from the COMMISSION FOR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION official website http://www.cue.or.ke
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.