Tifa Research today (May 15, 2018) released opinion polls on citizen’s score card for Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu County government. The polls took the grading criteria, that is (C+, C and D+). Anyang Nyongo took the lead, followed by Hassan Joho then Mike Sonko.
The focus of the Tifa opinion polls were on
- The county governments’ performance in the delivery of key devolved services.
- The Big 4 Agenda
- The uptake of NHIF & the current household food security status
Summary of TIfa Score Card for Kisumu, Mombasa and Nairobi County
- Kisumu County (Governor Anyang Nyongo): C+
- County (Governor Hassan Hoho): C
- Nairobi County (Governor Mike Sonko): D+
Kisumu County (Governor Anyang Nyongo): Tifa Opinion polls score Card
The Kisumu County government performance attained a 56% rating from the citizens
Mombasa County (Governor Hassan Joho) Score Card
According to the Tifa survey; The Bad sewerage system in Mombasa is brought about by blocked sewers, Lack of Sewerage system maintenance and pollution.
Nairobi County (Governor Mike Sonko) Score Card
40% of Nairobi residents feel that devolution hasn’t had any effect on their household welfare
Source: Tifa Research
Do not miss all our updates on opinion polls in Kenya