KNEC 2017: Submission of Business and Technical Coursework -Technical Artisan, Craft Diploma, Higher Diploma and TVET courses
As per the regulations and syllabuses governing Technical Artisan, Craft, Diploma, Higher Diploma and TVET courses, the Heads of Institutions are required to submit to the Council Course Work Assessment (CWA) and Projects marks for each of the examination courses as follows:
ARTISAN AND HIGHER DIPLOMA COURSES
- Average percentage marks (%) bpi the two year period of the Course
- Candidates’ attendance record percentage
CRAFT AND DIPLOMA COURSES
- Average percentage marks (%) for the number of terms The average should be obtained by dividing the total marks by the number of terms.
- Candidates’ attendance record percentage ((%))
- TVET Diploma paper 108 Entrepreneurship Project-Business Plan marks or Craft course paper 107, Entrepreneurship Project – Business Plan marks wiil be submitted with other projects marks on-line.
- Course specialization project mark for Module 3 Diploma courses paper 307/308 and Craft paper 207 will also be submitted.
Deadline of submission 19th June 2017. Late submission attracts penalties.
More and complete information available HERE.
Do not miss all our 2017 KNEC updates and news for teachers exams and students exams!
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.