Kenya Medical Training College: KMTC April to May 2017 application for September 2017 intake in Certificate, Diploma and Upgrading/Higher Diploma courses.
The Kenya Medical Training College invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into Medical Courses for the academic year 2017/2018 as PRE-SERVICE REGULAR CATEGORY in her campuses situated in different parts of the country. The successful PRE-SERVICE REGULAR students will join the college in September 2017. Applications will be made ONLINE with an application fee of Ksh. 2022 payable via MPESA paybill No. 964150 following the procedure outlined in the KMTC website (www.kmtc.ac.ke). Applications are opened between Tuesday 11 th April 2017 to Sunday May 14th 2017.
- Course duration: Certificate Courses: 2 Years except for Community Health Nursing which takes 2 1/2 years.
- Course duration: Diploma Courses: 3 Years except for Community Health Nursing which takes 3 1/2 years.
- Mean Grade of C (Plain) and above for Diploma Courses and Mean Grade of C- (Minus)and above for Certificate courses.
Some of the Courses that are open for application
- Diploma in Optometry
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Diploma in Registered Nursing, Mental Health & Psychiatry
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Medical Social Work
- Certificate in Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Dental Technology
- Diploma in Orthopedic & Trauma Medicine
- Certificate in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Certificate in Medical Engineering
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Plaster Technology
- Certificate in Environmental Health Sciences
- Diploma in Health Promotion
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology
To apply visit KMTC admission application portal:kmtc admission portal
To check course qualifications and requirements: Download this PDF
In case you need any assistance with the online application process please call any of the following numbers 0736993813, 0736212060, 0723000429, 0723004569, 0723004516. You can also get help on the online application process from the nearest KMTC campus.
[irp posts=”22028″ name=”KMTC Portal application: Online admission application student portal”]
Do not miss our latest on KMTC 2017 September intake, application and admission
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.