KCSE candidates admitted to Kisii University under government sponsored through KUCCPS can now download their admission letters online, Follow the procedure below.
How to download Kisii University Admission Letter
- Go to: https://selfcare.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/login
- Click the tab indicated Update Profile
- Enter Your Index Number and then Click validate
- confirm your phone number, correct if it is wrong and update it
- A success message will display with your university mail address.
- Copy and Save the email address
- Go back to https://selfcare.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/login
- Login with your University email that you saved and use password as indexnumber/2019 (change year to if does not work)
- Then Click Login
- You will be asked to verify your email address
- To verify your email visit gmail.com
- Enter the university email address provided above then click Next
- In your Inbox you will get the verification email link
- Click Verify Email Address link
- After Verifying email address you will be logged in to the kisii university self care portal.
- Click Download Admission Letter. You are done
What carry during admission
- Make many photocopies of KCSE result slips, KCSE certificates, school leaving certificate, national ID/Birth certificate.
- Take at least three passport size photographs
- Pay fees and other charges
- Visit the HELB website www.helb.co.ke for details on how to apply for loans.
How to Contact Kisii University
We have provided a list of official contacts for all Universities in Kenya. Visit University Contacts and search for Kisii University contacts.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.