KCSE candidates admitted to Kisii University under government sponsored through KUCCPS can now download their admission letters online, Follow the procedure below.
How to download Kisii University Admission Letter
- Go to: https://selfcare.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/login
- Click the tab indicated Update Profile
- Enter Your Index Number and then Click validate
- confirm your phone number, correct if it is wrong and update it
- A success message will display with your university mail address.
- Copy and Save the email address
- Go back to https://selfcare.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/login
- Login with your University email that you saved and use password as indexnumber/2019 (change year to if does not work)
- Then Click Login
- You will be asked to verify your email address
- To verify your email visit gmail.com
- Enter the university email address provided above then click Next
- In your Inbox you will get the verification email link
- Click Verify Email Address link
- After Verifying email address you will be logged in to the kisii university self care portal.
- Click Download Admission Letter. You are done
What carry during admission
- Make many photocopies of KCSE result slips, KCSE certificates, school leaving certificate, national ID/Birth certificate.
- Take at least three passport size photographs
- Pay fees and other charges
- Visit the HELB website www.helb.co.ke for details on how to apply for loans.
How to Contact Kisii University
We have provided a list of official contacts for all Universities in Kenya. Visit University Contacts and search for Kisii University contacts.