Jubilee Party 21st April 2017 nominations and list of aspirants gazetted by the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) to participate in the primaries. Unlike ODM, Uhuru Kenyatta‘s Jubilee party will conduct the nominations in one day.
IN EXERCISE of the powers conferred by Articles 88 (4) (d) and (e), of the Constitution of Kenya, sections 13, 31 (2B) and (2C) and 74 of the Elections Act, 2011, the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission GIVES NOTICE to the public that the persons listed in the second and the third columns to the Schedule below stand to contest in the party primary for the Jubilee Party for the elective posts stipulated under schedule 1-6 to be held on the dates specified in the last column.
The list comprises of
- Members of parliament (MP)
- Women Representatives
Hotly contested regions in Jubilee primaries
- Nairobi County (Mike Mbuvi Sonko vs Peter Kenneth)
- Kaimbu County (Kabogo vs Waitutu)
- Muranga County (Mwangi Wa Iria vs Jamleck kamau )
- Kirinyaga County (Waiguru vs ndathi)
- Uasin Gishu County (Mandago vs Buzeki)
- Nakuru (Mututho vs Mbugua Kinuthia)
- Embu County (Wambora vs Cecily Mbarire
Download list of Candidates listed to participate in Jubilee party primaries by IEBC
- Jubilee Party (Governors): Download list
- Jubilee Party (MP’s): Download list
[irp posts=”22426″ name=”Jubilee Party Nominations dates: Change of schedules in Counties primaries”]
Do not miss all our updates of Jubilee party nominations winners at ward, constituency and county levels. We will publish the results once the primaries are over.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.