Jobs at KU Television and Radio Services: 2015 Kenya Jobs
1. MARKETING EXECUTIVE PURPOSE:
• To sell TV and Radio advertising space to brands, agencies and other clients managing sales, forecasting revenue and helping the sales and marketing team gain market insights
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field from a recognized university
• Professional qualification in Marketing or related field
• At least two (2) years advertisement sales experience in a similar role, advertising, media selling or TV service
• Bachelor Degree in Media or Journalism or Mass Communication with two (2) years marketing experience in a reputable media firm will also be considered
• A good understanding of media: Radio and TV industry
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Excellent client service, communication and interpersonal skills
• Hands on experience in market sales and penetration
• Proven leadership capability
• Good decision making and communication skills
• Established conceptual, market modeling and analytical skills
2. SOUND ENGINEER
The sound Engineer will perform all duties related to sound engineering for performances, shows, presentations and productions in the studio including operating, managing, monitoring and maintaining of all sound equipments in the studio
- Bachelor Degree in any of the following fields from a recognized university:
- Film and Tv production
- Performing arts
- Audio and recording technology
- Sound engineering
- music technology
Must be available for on the job training and available to work long and unpredictable hours
• Must have good sense of hearing, physical fitness and agility (including ability to carry heavy loads and to work at heights of up to 5 meters, is essential
• Ability to work within a team structure as well as independently
• Punctuality and time management skill to ensure efficiency for set ups, show calls, meetings and work calls
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The application letter should give full details of education and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (31 referees who are conversant with the applicant, competence in area of specialization.
Applicants and Referees should write directly to: Deputy VICE Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 — 00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, Friday 9. October 2015.
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
Source: KU press release
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.