Inter University Transfer: KUCCPS Procedure of Transferring from one institution to another
The procedure below indicates how you can transfer from one university to another. It does not include course transfer.
- Visit students.kuccps.net
- Login and click on APPLICATIONS/REVISIONS
- Then click on inter institution transfers
- Box will appear like the one below
- Fill all the details appropriately
Take NOTE of the details below
Inter Institution/University Transfer Details
- Non-Refundable Fee of 1,000 MUST be paid before processing Inter Institution Transfer.
- Reasons for application for transfer must be provided
- That the Inter University / College is :
(a) Considered only if the applicant meets the cut off for the course they want to move to and there is still capacity in that course .
(b) Apply to courses in different Universities / Colleges.
Consider Inter-faculty transfer if courses are in the same University / College
(c) Valid after approval by the respective University / College and KUCCPS.
(d) Where NOT Approved, then the candidate is retained in the course placed in.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.