What follows is a guide on how to repay helb loan via Sendwave app for beneficiaries living in the diaspora (US, UK, Canada, etc.).
How to pay HELB Loan with Sendwave
- Visit: sendwave.com
- Download and Install Sendwave mobile application iOS (on App Store) or Android (on Google Play)
- Sign up or log in if you have an account (you must be residing in the countries listed below to create an account)
- Enter recipient Name (Helb Loan)
- Select Country (Kenya)
- Bank (KCB)
- Account (1103266314) (account number source)
- Click Save
- Enter Amount
- Click Send
- You may be asked to verify your identity with passport, driver’s license, National ID, or residence permit cart.
- Enter your credit card information
- Then enter your billing address details
- Click Next
- Confirm transaction and send
- Once you are done with payment.
- Send your wave payment notification and ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sendwave is available in the following countries.
- From Countries: You can only create an account and send money via Sendwave if you leave in the following countries: USA, UK, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, and Ireland
- To Countries: You can only transfer funds from Sendwave account to recipients in the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, and Liberia.
We will update this post if more countries are added. You can also contact us for corrections and updates.