What follows is a guide on how to repay helb loan via Sendwave app for beneficiaries living in the diaspora (US, UK, Canada, etc.).
How to pay HELB Loan with Sendwave
- Visit: sendwave.com
- Download and Install Sendwave mobile application iOS (on App Store) or Android (on Google Play)
- Sign up or log in if you have an account (you must be residing in the countries listed below to create an account)
- Enter recipient Name (Helb Loan)
- Select Country (Kenya)
- Bank (KCB)
- Account (1103266314) (account number source)
- Click Save
- Enter Amount
- Click Send
- You may be asked to verify your identity with passport, driver’s license, National ID, or residence permit cart.
- Enter your credit card information
- Then enter your billing address details
- Click Next
- Confirm transaction and send
- Once you are done with payment.
- Send your wave payment notification and ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sendwave is available in the following countries.
- From Countries: You can only create an account and send money via Sendwave if you leave in the following countries: USA, UK, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, and Ireland
- To Countries: You can only transfer funds from Sendwave account to recipients in the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, and Liberia.
We will update this post if more countries are added. You can also contact us for corrections and updates.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Thank you, thank you for this post. It has answered what I needed. I ask help about the recipient’s name guess what? They copied and pasted what’s on their website😂😂😂. Which doesn’t explain the details like recipient’s name.