Below is a human direction on how to get to NTSA Offices in Upper Hill, Nairobi from CBD. That is through PSV (Matatu or bus).
Where is NTSA Office Located in Nairobi?
National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) headquarters or Main offices in Nairobi are located in Hill Park Building, Upper Hill. You can get there either through public transport means or through private means.
Directions to NTSA offices from Nairobi CBD by Bus
If you are in Nairobi CBD and you want to get to National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) offices in Upper Hill by bus or matatu then follow the step by step directions provided below;
- From Archives or Ambassadeur
- Cross to the opposite side of Moi Avenue as show in the Red Arrow above
- Go to Kencom stage that is next to KCB Bank (Kencom Branch)
- You will see Citi Hoppa or KBS buses
- Board either Citi Hoppa or KBS Bus Route Number 7C that Goes Upper Hill
- Bus Fare from Kencom Bus stage to NTSA Upper Hill is about ksh. 50
- It takes about 30 minutes drive from Kencom Stage to NTSA Upper Hill
- Ensure you remind the Bus Conductor to Drop you at NTSA Offices (Its a short Distance from NHIF Headquarter)
What You Should Carry When Visiting NTSA Office
When visiting NTSA Office either for TIMS Account related issues, logbook, Number Plate or Smart Driving License ensure that you have a photocopy of your ID and KRA pin.
NOTE 1: Here are Solutions to Common TIMS Account Login errors. Have a look at them before your visit their physical location.
NOTE 2: NTSA has relocated services relating to PSV badges (Inquiries, Badge Collection – Drivers and Conductors) from the NTSA Headquarters in Upper Hill to their Likoni Road Office.