NTSA interim driving license can be generated using the application procedure that we will provide in the next steps.
The Interim DL generating portal was recently introduced after a court had stopped the production of interim driving licenses.
How to apply for NTSA Interim Driving License
If you have just passed your driving test exams and you intend to start driving immediately then an interim driving license would be the document that you need to have.
The procedure is as follows,
- Login into NTSA TIMS portal (skip to step 4 if you have already paid for interim DL via NTSA TIMS)
- Apply for NTSA interim driving license
- After you have paid and completed applying for an interim DL
- Go to Generate Interim Driving License
- Enter your ID number
- Click Search
- Your Interim driving license will be generated
- Click Print Interim DL
NOTE: Interim driving license is valid for only six months. You should make sure that you have applied for a smart driving license immediately after applying for Interim DL.
Here is a procedure on how to apply for Smart DL
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.