Working at NHIF Kenya: A guide to get employed at NHIF Kenya, Latest jobs and internship opportunities.
What is NHIF?
The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a government corporation established to assist in the provision of sustainable, affordable, accessible and quality healthcare to the public.
NHIF Industrial attachment programme
NHIF Industrial attachment programme lasts for a period of three months and is offered for continuing degree or diploma students in Kenya.
NHIF Internship opportunities
NHIF Internship is normally offered to students who have completed their degree or diploma programme. Internship last for 6 months.
How to apply for NHIF Internship and attachment jobs
Follow these procedure;
- Prepare your application letter and CV
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option B is send application details (CV and letter) to
- Director, Human Resource and Administration
- National Hospital Insurance Fund
- P.o Box 30443 – 00100
NOTE: You can apply for NHIF Internship and attachment opportunities on January and June of every year
You can reach NHIF Through;
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Ragati Road, Haile Selassie Avenue Junction, Upper hill, Nairobi
- Phone: (020) 272 3246
- Website: http://www.nhif.or.ke
Do nor miss all our latest internship and attachment opportunities updates
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.