Below is a guide on how to apply for Kenya Power Industrial attachment opportunities for students who are in college or University.
Requirements of application
The requirements of applying for Kenya Power attachment are:
- You must be available for 3 months
- You must be a continuing student doing a degree or diploma course
- You must have an attachment letter from your University or college
How to apply
To apply for Kenya Power industrial attachment follow the procedure below;
- Visit KPLC careers application page and login or register for an account : KPLC Job application Portal
- Update your profile with your qualifications and skills
- Then click employment opportunities
- Scroll to the bottom and click start or search
- Select attachment
- Then apply
Kenya Power Industrial attachment opportunities are open for application by end of 31st March of every year for the May to July intake.
Attachment reference number for 2021 application is ( KP1/ATTGRAD/21/2) for undergraduate students and (KP1/ATTDIP/21/02) for diploma students.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.