First year Students who have been admitted to Mount Kenya University (MKU) under government sponsorship can now download their admission letters from the student portal as indicated in the procedure below.
Applicants are requested to visit any of our campus accross Kenya to pick their admissions letter or to download them from the student portal by following the process below.
How to download admission letter
- From the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
- Go to applicants /new students
- Enter the application ref or the index no /year e.g. 08237009083/2015
- Click generate applicant letter of offer
- Click Print /download letter of offer
- Download the other attached documents
The reporting date will be updated
Do not miss all our latest news updates on KUCCPS Mount Kenya University admission