Below is a guide on how to apply for University of Nairobi January, march, April, August, september Intakes online.
How to apply for University of Nairobi Admission Online (PSSP)
The application procedure provided below is for private sponsored student:
- Step 1: Visit the application website. http://application.uonbi.ac.ke
- Step 2: Register and Create your account
To register, you need a valid email address which will be validated during the registration process through an activation link that will be sent to your email address. Every applicant must create their own personal user account.
- Step 3: Profile Management: Key in your personal details
- Step 4: Uploading of Testimonials.
Upload scanned copies of academic certificates and a passport photograph. Only when your profile and documents are complete can you apply for the programme you wish to undertake.
- •Step 5: Programme Selection.
Select and apply for the course you are interested in studying. You will be issued a REFERENCE NUMBER and directed to pay the prescribed application fee.
- Step 6: Payment of Application Fees: Pay the application fees using Credit/Debit Card,ii. Mpesa paybill or Direct cash deposit at any KCB branch.
Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation of the payment on email address and phone registered in step2
- Step 7: Application Tracking.
Track the status of your application online through the system. Status alerts will be sent to your registered email
NB: PhD applications must be submitted together with research proposals. Admission is subject to class capacity and sponsorship. Applications received after the deadline will be considered at an additional fee. Applicants are advised to seek sponsorship, e.g. from their employers, or make arrangements to fully finance their studies. A limited number of scholarships are available at department level. Please enquire with your individual departments.
Applicants from non-English speaking countries must produce a certificate of proficiency in
English such as Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
University of Nairobi Admissions Contacts
For more information, assistance and clarification please contact any of the following:
- Phone: +254-20-318262 Ext. 28285/28213
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For January 2020 intakes of Kenyatta University, Moi University, Egerton University, Maseno, Kisii, Technical University, Kmtc, Mount Kenya University 2021 Intakes in Kenya.