The presidential digital talent internship programme (Digitalent) is now open for 2021/2022 cohort application. We have provided a guide on how to apply, application requirements, and dates.
Presidential Digitalent Internship
Digitalent is an initiative of the ICT authority under the Ministry of Information Communication Technology in Kenya that seeks to prepare graduates with ICT skills and work experience.
The internship programme will last for 12 months.
400 internship opportunities are available for offer.
Interns should not expect to be paid. However, After completing your internship, you will be issued with a certificate of completion.
Requirement of Application for Digitalent internship
To be eligible for digitalent internship, you must meet the following requirements
- You must have graduated in the last 2 years (2019)
- You must have attained First or Upper Second-Class Honors
- You should be an IT graduate with knowledge in Network and Infrastructure, Engineering, Applications Development, Graphics and Design, Information Security and Project Management
- You must be between 21 to 35 years
- You must be unemployed
How to apply for Digitalent internship
To apply for Digitalent application online, follow the procedure below:
- Go to https://recruitment.digitalent.go.ke/ and click the apply now button
- Sign up
- Login after confirming your email
- Click Vacancies
- Then Click Apply now
- Fill in the application form with your personal details, academic qualification, employment history, industrial attachment, next of kin, referees, university referee, academic certificates, CV, ID, Certificate of good conduct, passport photo
- Click Save and Continue after completing each section
The deadline for application is September 6th, 2021.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Leave a Reply