What is KASNEB?
KASNEB is a professional examination body that is authorized to certify candidates in accountancy, Governance and management courses, Information technology and many other related disciplines.
It is also mandated to make rules that will guide examination of the above courses, arrange and conduct examinations and collaborate with the government through the ministry of education in crediting institutions that offer training of the subjects under KASNEB.
What is eKasneb?
Ekasneb is an online portal and app created by KASNEB for online self-services by students. Below is a guide on how to register for ekasneb account.
eKasneb Online Registration Guide
The procedure of registration at ekasneb are:
- The first thing is to visit the official KASNEB website: ekasneb student’s portal or Download Ekasneb App from Google Play Store
- From the website or App, you will be required to click on the student’s portal to register for an account
- Students have to create an account by signing up for the first time
- You will then fill the correct information about you, for example, your name, age, contact information like phone number and email address.
- You will be required to verify the information you have provided to make sure they are correct
- Like any other account, you will create a secret password that will enable you to access your account at the of need
- A verification link will be sent to the email address you provided for you to log in to your KASNEB account (Get more information about: ekasneb App Registration)
Ekasneb student’s portal functions
Ekasneb student’s portal main function is to offer KASNEB services online. Students can access their respective courses, register for exams, download personalized exam timetable, view fees structure, book exams online, check their results and even get their transcripts.
Some of the KASNEB Courses include: Technical courses (ATC, ICTT, IST and CMT)and Professional courses (CPA, CPS, ICT, CCP, and CSIA).
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.