The e-Kasneb android mobile application available on Google play store gives KASNEB students an opportunity to for pay for Course registration, Renewal, Examinations e.t.c. Below is a simple guide on how to download, install and use the ekasneb app without errors
How to use e-Kasneb Android app without errors
Step 1: Registration
- Visit e-kasneb on google play store, download and install the app in your smartphone.
- Select sign-up and fill-in details.
- Await for activation code via sms/email.
- Log in using the email address and password created.
- (a) Choose student with a registration number option to log in for existing student OR
- (b) Choose new student option for students registering with Kasneb for the first time.
Step 2: Choose service required and confirm amount payable
- On the e-kasneb app select service required on the icon – Example select examination.
- Follow instructions to generate the invoice.
Step 3: To load e-wallet
- Go to M-pesa menu and select lipa na M-pesa.
- (a) Use pay-bill no 832222.
(b) Account No. your mobile telephone number
- Enter amount .
- Enter your M-pesa pin number.
Step 4: To complete transaction
- Go back to ekasneb app. (mobile or web)
- Pay now:
(a) Enter your mobile number.
(b) Enter your e-wallet pin.
(c) Pay as appropriate.
- Continue with instruction provided including selection of examination centre.
- Download timetable from the resource menu.
For more information visit the official kasneb website: http://kasneb.or.ke/
Do not miss all our latest kasneb updates on how use the e-kasneb app without errors
Lastly, did you miss what you were looking for? Use Our search form to get more information Or comment below for any Question or Contribution and We Will reply to you