This is to inform all School-Based students that the December 2015 Residential Session will be conducted as follows:
- The students will report on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd November 2015 for Registration at Njoro Campus, and Baringo Moi TTC – Baringo.
- Lectures will commence on Monday 23rd November, 2015 at 8.00 a.m. at Njoro Main Campus, Nakuru Girls and Nakuru Boys High School.
- Examinations for courses taken during the August 2015 session will be conducted from Monday 14th December, 2015 to Sunday 20th December 2015.
- Students will clear on Sunday 20th December 2015.
Payment of Fees
You will be required to pay your fees at least one week before the indicated opening date, including any fees arrears that may be outstanding against your name. Please check your student portal and the University website www.egerton.ac.ke for your current outstanding fees balance.
All fees except accommodation fees should be paid to the University Account.
- No student will be allowed to register unless ALL outstanding fees arrears and August 2015 Session fees are paid in full.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
- If you have already paid up, then this notice does not apply to you.
NOTICE TO ALL POST GRADUATE STUDENTS
All Egerton University Post-graduate students whose registration numbers are listed in the University website www.egerton.ac.ke are required to:
1. Pay up all outstanding fees balances indicated against their names.
2. Regularize their status as students of the University. Please note that if no response is received by Friday 6th November 2015, unregistered students will be discontinued forthwith.
Source: Egerton University Press Release
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →