What follows is a guide on how to login to Egerton University e-learning portal and start taking online courses. The e-campus portal can only be accessed by students who are already enrolled in Egerton.
How to login to Egerton university e-learning portal
To register or login to Egerton university e-Learning portal or campus follow the procedure below;
- Go to Egerton university website: https://www.egerton.ac.ke/
- Click on the E-campus tab and you will be redirected to https://www.egerton.ac.ke/ecampus/
- For E-learning click on Login at the top Menu
- You will be redirected to the official e-learning website
- Login with your username and password provided by the institution
Using Egerton University E-campus Portal
Once you are logged in you will be able to see courses that you are enrolled in the left sidebar. Click your course to view its content. That is introduction, learning requirements, learning outcomes et.c. To access course notes click on resources.
You will also be able see activity, self assessment, learning outcomes, topic summary, assignment, discussion forum e.t.c. Click on the tab that you are interested in to access its content
Once you login, everything is self explanatory. There are also guides to help you in navigating through the portal.
If you are experiencing challenges accessing the portal contact: email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help