Below is a guide on East African Breweries Limited (EABL) job employment and internship requirements and few sample interview questions.
What are the requirements of working at EABL?
To work for EABL, the company will need to know more than what you have provided in your CV. Some of the key skills and competencies that are required include:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- patient, attention to detail and the ability to work under minimum supervision
- computer literacy
- problem-solving skills
How to apply for a job at EABL
To apply for a job at EABL, you will be are required to send their CV to the EABL recruitment agency after which you will have to wait to be called for an interview by the company.
EABL internship opportunties
All applications for the EABL undergraduate internship programme are open in the second month of the respective preceding quarters of January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December. Below are some of the key requirements. The internship programme runs for a period of three months.
- Letter of recommendation from a learning institution
- Copies of national ID and bank account details.
- Personal accident insurance cover that will be effective during the internship period
- Kra pin
EABL Sample Interview Questions
EABL interviews are normally conducted by a panel of not less than three people. Questions that will not miss in an EABL interview questions for interns are;
- Tell us about yourself?
- what are your strengths?
- Tell us why you think you are capable of doing this job if given a chance?
PS. This article is brought to you by muthurwa.com, a website where graduates make a living online in kenya through selling their classs notes,Graphics, house plans, themes, revision papers, tutorials e.t.c and get paid via mpesa.
Get all our latest updates on EABL internship interview questions and opportnieies