COC Portal website Tutorial: The Clinical Officers Council is a body that regulates the training, registration and licensing of all Clinical Officers in Kenya. The council works to ensure that clinical officers are trained to work on Kenyans’ health needs and deliver high-quality health services.
Function of COC Portal
CoC has an online portal that can enable one access to the following services;
- Exam registration
- Exam results portal
- Internship postings
- License renewal
How to Use COC Portal
To use the online portal one has to follow the following steps;
- Go to COC Website: clinicalofficerscouncil.org
- On the page provided fill in your username and password to log in
- For the first time users, click on ‘Not registered Button’
- A window will open where you will be required to fill in your information
- In the cadre students are required to click on the ‘students button’ and practitioners should click on ‘practitioner button’
- Students should provide their CoC Index number while and CoC registration number by practitioners
- Fill in your national ID number and a valid email address
- Click on ‘Registration for online services button’
- A link will be sent to your email which will enable you complete your registration process
- Open the link and click on the ‘complete registration button’
- Provide personal information as requested in the window page that will open
- Go to update details menu
- At this page, you will be required to upload a passport photo size, fill your address, and create your user name and password.
- Click on the update menu button
Accessing exam results online
Students can check their results online by going to the exam portal. They are expected to download and print the results slip so that they can present it to the council when asked.
Successful students are advised to wait for posting order accessible through Internship Posting for confirmation on internship placement while unsuccessful ones have to resist for the same examination during the next cycle. They will be able to use the Exam Application Portal to apply for them.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.