Checking for grammar, Plagiarism and proofreading your assignments and terms papers is essential for any student, teacher, lecturer, Professor or writer. In this post we share about Grammarly one of the best free plagiarism detection and grammar checking online tools for students.
How to us Grammarly to check for plagiarism and grammar errors
Grammarly is the largest proofreader online tool in the world. Grammarly Checks for spelling, grammar, punctuation errors and plagiarism.
- To use free Grammarly visit: Grammarly.com
- Sign up for a free Account
- Copy and paste your text in the empty box as shown above
- Grammarly software will scan and check for potential issues in your text and suggest for corrections for grammar, spelling, and vocabulary. It will also show you plagiarized sections in the text.
Alternatively download and install grammarly software after registration. The software will embed itself in your Word office document and instantly correct you as you type.
Who can use Grammarly?
Grammarly can be used by literally anyone who wants to spell check or correct his or her text but it is more useful for;
- Students for checking term papers, research papers for grammar errors and plagiarism
- Teachers: Lecturers/professors for checking student’s work for plagiarism
- Bloggers: Writers for checking their content for grammar errors
How does Grammarly improve Text?
Gramamarly checks for sentence and paragraph errors and suggest for the correction or right use of;
- Comma use
- Sentence structure
- Punctuation errors
- Verb use with a text
- Tense use
- Passive voice
- parts of speech
- among others
Please visit official website grammarly.com and singup for a free account. You might also be interested to pay some few dollars for a premium account although it is not necessarily. You can as well download Grammarly app for free and use it in your smartphone.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.
What are the best Grammarly alternatives?
- Ginger free software
- Language Tool