Babu Owino refutes claims that comrades are united with Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto Jubilee Party movement
National elections are nearing and the Jubilee government is leaving nothing at chance. September 6, 2016 the hashtag #ComradesNaUhuRuto was trending. But the Kenya University Students Organization chair Babu Owino did not find it comfortable and went on twitter to rubbish it.
This what other students and bloggers had to say about #ComradesNaUhuRuto;
- Cyprian, Is Nyakundi: Some idiots pushing #ComradesNaUhuruto . How has the UhuruRot Govt helped Comrades ? Reduced campus Fees ? launching innovation hubs ?
- Silvano Ngacha: If you are a graduate, jobless & busy tweeting #AmJubilee nonsense, you are the problem. We are not one! #ComradesNaUhuRuto
- Rein @Asamoh_ : #ComradesNaUhuRuto comrades clear campus and have no jobs promised by @UKenyatta @WilliamsRuto. Jubilee is a fraud.
- Marvin @MarvinGakunyi: Comrades should not be mistaken for intelligence dwarfs. We shall vote candidates not parties!! Comrades Riaaaah!!! #ComradesNaUhuRuto
- K I P R O N O: Comrades Tuko Tayari for a sober and youthful leadership. #ComradesNaUhuRuto
Jubilee is expected to launch its party on the 10th September 2016
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.