Babu Owino refutes claims that comrades are united with Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto Jubilee Party movement
National elections are nearing and the Jubilee government is leaving nothing at chance. September 6, 2016 the hashtag #ComradesNaUhuRuto was trending. But the Kenya University Students Organization chair Babu Owino did not find it comfortable and went on twitter to rubbish it.
This what other students and bloggers had to say about #ComradesNaUhuRuto;
- Cyprian, Is Nyakundi: Some idiots pushing #ComradesNaUhuruto . How has the UhuruRot Govt helped Comrades ? Reduced campus Fees ? launching innovation hubs ?
- Silvano Ngacha: If you are a graduate, jobless & busy tweeting #AmJubilee nonsense, you are the problem. We are not one! #ComradesNaUhuRuto
- Rein @Asamoh_ : #ComradesNaUhuRuto comrades clear campus and have no jobs promised by @UKenyatta @WilliamsRuto. Jubilee is a fraud.
- Marvin @MarvinGakunyi: Comrades should not be mistaken for intelligence dwarfs. We shall vote candidates not parties!! Comrades Riaaaah!!! #ComradesNaUhuRuto
- K I P R O N O: Comrades Tuko Tayari for a sober and youthful leadership. #ComradesNaUhuRuto
Jubilee is expected to launch its party on the 10th September 2016
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →