0 votes
in General by
I want to add the father's name in child birth certificate, what should i do

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
To add the father's name to the child's birth certificate, the father and mother of the child should visit the Registrar of Births Office in the county where the child was born with their original ID. If asked for a marriage certificate and you do not have one, then present a marriage affidavit.

The process above is only for amending a birth certificate that was issued without the father’s name.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
2 answers
asked Nov 22, 2021 in General by anonymous
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.