0 votes
in General by
What is the process of adding the name of the father to birth certificate?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (57.6k points)
The Mother and father of the child are required to visit civil registration office in the county where the child was born with the original birth certificate to make changes. If you are in Nairobi go to Hass Plaza 4th floor, Upper Hill.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.