0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I did my kcse in 2019 and I was sponsored by Kuccps to do my diploma course can I be able to apply for a degree sponsorship after I finish my diploma?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
You can only apply for government sponsored  for a course that you meet its KCSE requirements. Therefore, you cannot graduate with diploma under government sponsored and then apply for degree course under government sponsored.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.