0 votes
in KUCCPS by
edited by
I would like to enroll in one of the colleges but I am not sure if I can do the first revision,,please help

1 Answer

0 votes
by (107k points)
Previous students can only apply for  Diploma, Certificate and craft courses. Degree course  application is only for immediate KCSE students.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.