0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
Can I transfer to another institution through kuccps so as to get government sponsorship and loans??

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)

You can transfer when inter-institution transfer window is open. Currently, the window is closed. You might also contact KUCCPS directly via email info@kuccps.ac.ke for help. 

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.