0 votes
in Education by
What if I have done inter institution transfer and received transfer letter from kuccps but my mind changes such that I want to stay in the initial university?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
You have to  contact KUCCPS, and the two institutions so that you can get approval. Otherwise it will lead to problems in future when it comes to government capitation.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.