0 votes
in Education by (11 points)
I am currently studying civil engineering at Machakos University and I was wondering if after my first semester I can make a transfer to university of Eldoret and study the same course

1 Answer

0 votes
by (44.8k points)
No, you cannot transfer unless it is within the period of inter-university transfer as indicated by KUCCPS.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
1 answer
asked Mar 4, 2021 in KUCCPS by Irvin
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.