0 votes
in KUCCPS by
Is it possible to cancel a transfer request after making on with KUCCPS

1 Answer

0 votes
by (43.0k points)

Yes, you can cancel your KUCCPS inter institution transfer request by emailing or calling KUCCPS and ask them to cancel.

KUCCPS Contacts

  • Phone: 0723954927 or 0734879662
  • Email: info@kuccps.ac.ke
Want to stop my transfer of my institution pliiiz help

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
0 answers
asked Aug 24, 2021 in General by GESENYE ZABLON
0 votes
1 answer
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.