+1 vote
in Education by
Can I apply HELB if am placed at kagumo teachers training college to undertake diploma

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Yes, you can apply for HELB under TVET Loan if you are doing a diploma course. Wait for first time application to be open for you to apply.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
0 answers
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.