0 votes
in KASNEB by
Is it possible to replace lost KASNEB certificate ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
No, you cannot replace a lost KASNEB certificate. However, you can request for confirmation letter that shows your examination history.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.