0 votes
in KNEC by
i want to apply for work and the documents are requirements but i lost them in a fire accident. i wish to replace the same

1 Answer

0 votes
by (59.0k points)
Lost KCPE result slips can be downloaded from KNEC Portal https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/. Contact your school since they are the only who have access to the portal.

To replace your KCPE certificate visit QMIS KNEC portal portal and follow the certificate replacement procedure we have provided here: https://kenyayote.com/knec-replacing-kcse-kcpe-lost-certificate-statement/

You will be required to upload scanned copy of your lost certificate or slip, recommendation letter from your school, copy of your ID or birth certificate for under 18 and color passport size photos.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.