0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I did my KCSE last year but one, can I apply for KUCCPS revision?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)

You can only apply for KUCCPS revision for degree or diploma placement if you did your KCSE exams not more than one year ago.

Previous KCSE students can only apply for TVET courses.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.