0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I did not select my course in secondary school. Can I apply for revision of courses?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (135k points)
If you did not apply for revision of course in secondary school then you can apply afresh for courses during KUCCPS first revision of courses. However, you will pay more money compared to those who made their selection of courses in secondary school.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.