+1 vote
in Education by
recategorized by
Can I change courses when in my second year

1 Answer

0 votes
by (45.2k points)
You can't change your course within the same University in second year under government sponsorship. You can only transfer institution in second year through KUCCPS portal.
Why can't one change

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
asked Aug 18, 2021 in Huduma Centre by Stella njeru
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.