+1 vote
in Education by
recategorized by
Can I change courses when in my second year

1 Answer

0 votes
by (84.8k points)
You can't change your course within the same University in second year under government sponsorship. You can only transfer institution in second year through KUCCPS portal.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.